db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Apache JIRA : project JDO - disappearing issues
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:30:08 GMT
Hi Andy,

yes, I figured out the same and just started my mail composer, but you
were faster :-).

I miss a couple of JDO Jira issues. There is an All filter under "Preset
Filters" on BrowseProject page that is supposed to show all the JDO
issues (no matter whether they are resolved or not):
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10630

It lists 153 issues, but the latest issue has the number 192. Actually
issues JDO-143 - JDO-181 do not show up in the list. Some of these are
still open, e.g. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-161. I
compared the detailed view of JDO-161 with one of the non disappearing
issues, but I cannot see any difference.

Regards Michael

> Why is it that when I sometimes look at Apache JIRA I find that issues are
> maybe no longer there, then I look back 10 mins later they appear. Seems like
> Apache have some process that reloads up JIRA every so often. Can anyone
> confirm what is actually going on with your JIRA ?
>
> I look today and find pretty much none of the Query issues that Michael
> (Watzek) raised, yet they were there yesterday (no, its not a user preference
> issue - this is from a bookmarked page that shows all issues for the JDO
> project). I'm wondering how are people supposed to develop systems when the issue
> tracker is unreliable so no one knows the issues ? .... hmmmmmmmmm

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin