db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 21, 9 am PDT
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:46:28 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, October 21  at 9 am PDT to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michelle)
Query tests (Michael)
Detached objects (Matthew)
getObjectsById tests (Geoff)
ri11 enhancer support for jdk 1.5 (Martin)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Fieldtypes test status (Michelle)
Other  issues and status (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past:

[Oct 14 2005]: ri11 enhancer support for jdk 1.5 (Martin) Model issues: 
can PC  classes be loaded by the bootstrap class loader? Yes. Can PC 
classes  be looked up by "any" model or only the model associated with 
the  class loader of the class? General agreement that yes, this should 
be  done. Implications for the public model accessors. AI: Michael will  
work on the fix.

[Oct 14 2005]: AI: Martin will  start a Wiki page with 1.5 issues, to be 
linked by the web site.

[Oct 14 2005]: AI: Michelle distill the mapping support that JPOX has 
into a list of  features that are/are not  not supported.

[Oct 14 2005]: AI: Craig discuss mapping options with expert group.

[Oct 14 2005]: Push jars to Apache repository (Craig) In progress. 
Several things  need to be updated, including project.properties, 
project.xml and  maven.xml.

[Oct 14 2005]: API20 is missing setRange(String). AI: Craig update the 
api  project. Do it soon. JIRA issue JDO-181.

[Sep 2 2005]: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI:
Craig write a ServerSide article.

[Aug 12 2005] AI: Craig to propose release of API20 and the entire 11
release (API, RI, TCK). This generated a large response on the
incubator alias.

[Aug 5 2005] AI Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions
how to sync Apache and ibiblio.  Re: Brian Topping needs info on
creating a maven package.

[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[July 29 2005] (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is
working on.

[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has
implemented and will check in.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly  builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

-- Michelle

Mime
View raw message