db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JPOX bug in nightly build ?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:02:55 GMT
Hi Erik,

the JPOX images in the maven repository are fine again:

We have 6 of 28 failing configurations. The results on alltests.conf are:

derby-app-alltests-junit.txt:
     ** Tests run: 413, Time: 456 seconds. Failures: 10, Errors: 15

derby-dsid-alltests-junit.txt:
     ** Tests run: 413, Time: 470 seconds. Failures: 10, Errors: 15

Thanks,
Michael

> Hi Erik,
> 
> I tried the jars of the nightly build and the jars of the maven 
> repository. All have the same results as below. Let us know when the 
> problem is fixed.
> 
> Regards,
> Michael
> 
>> Michael,
>>
>> Should be ok now.
>>
>> Erik Bengtson
>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Michael Watzek [mailto:mwa.tech@spree.de]
>>> Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:37 AM
>>> To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: JPOX bug in nightly build ?
>>>
>>> Hi Erik,
>>>
>>> today's rebuild has the following results: 22 of 28 configurations
>>
>>
>> failed.
>>
>>> The results on alltests.conf are:
>>>
>>> derby-app-alltests-junit.txt:
>>>     ** Tests run: 413, Time: 236 seconds. Failures: 8, Errors: 75
>>>
>>> derby-dsid-alltests-junit.txt:
>>>     ** Tests run: 413, Time: 231 seconds. Failures: 7, Errors: 91
>>>
>>> Did you you include the missing file in the latest JPOX build?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Michael
>>>
>>>
>>>> There is one file missing in the build. I will take a look later
>>
>>
>> tonight
>>
>>>> Quoting Michael Watzek <mwa.tech@spree.de>:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Erik, Andy,
>>>>>
>>>>> when I run the TCK using the nightly build (10/17) the I get an
>>>>> exception during pm.makePersistent (see below). Is the latest build
>>>>> corrupt ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Michael
>>>>>
>>>>> 1)
>>>
>>>
>>>> test(org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping.CompletenessTest)javax.jdo.JDOUserExce
>>
>>
>> pt
>>
>>> ion:
>>>
>>>>> One or more instances could not be made persistent
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentAll(AbstractPersistenc
>> eM
>>
>>> anager.java:1158)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping.CompletenessTest.localSetUp(CompletenessTest.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:80)
>>>
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:187)
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:203)
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:120
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:95)
>>>>
>>>>> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
>>>>> javax.jdo.JDOUserException
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.RDBMSMappingManager.initialise(RDBMSMapping
>> Ma
>>
>>> nager.java:38)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.CloudscapeRDBMSMappingManager.initialise(Cl
>> ou
>>
>>> dscapeRDBMSMappingManager.java:25)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.AbstractDatastoreAdapter.getMappingManager(AbstractDatast
>> or
>>
>>> eAdapter.java:103)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.initializePK(ClassTable.java:569
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.preInitilize(ClassTable.java:226
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTables(RDBMSManager
>> .j
>>
>>> ava:2240)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTablesAndValidate(R
>> DB
>>
>>> MSManager.java:2401)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.execute(RDBMSManager.java
>>
>>
>> :2
>>
>>> 060)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$MgmtTransaction.execute(RDBMSManager.j
>> av
>>
>>> a:1933)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClasses(RDBMSManager.java:496)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClass(RDBMSManager.java:509)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSManager.java:
>>
>>
>> 82
>>
>>> 4)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.populateStrategyFields(StateManagerImpl.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:776)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.<init>(StateManagerImpl.java:579)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
>> st
>>
>>> enceManager.java:1045)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceMa
>> na
>>
>>> ger.java:1101)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentAll(AbstractPersistenc
>> eM
>>
>>> anager.java:1149)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping.CompletenessTest.localSetUp(CompletenessTest.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:80)
>>>
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:187)
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:203)
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:120
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:95)
>>>>
>>>>> javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Failed to generate new Mapping
>>
>>
>> of
>>
>>>>> type org.jpox.store.mapping.LongMapping for table
>>>>> applicationidentity1.COMPANIES, field companyid, exception : null
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.getDatastoreMap
>> pi
>>
>>> ngClass(AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.java:289)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.getDatastoreMap
>> pi
>>
>>> ng(AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.java:474)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.prepareDatastoreMapping(Single
>> Fi
>>
>>> eldMapping.java:78)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.<init>(SingleFieldMapping.ja
>>
>>
>> va
>>
>>> :50)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>
>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.LongMapping.<init>(LongMapping.java:41)
>>
>>>>>    at
>>
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>
>>>>> Method)
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
>> cc
>>
>>> essorImpl.java:39)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
>> tr
>>
>>> uctorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>
>>
>> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.MappingFactory.createMapping(MappingFactory.jav
>>
>>
>> a:
>>
>>> 102)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.AbstractMappingManager.getMapping(AbstractMapping
>> Ma
>>
>>> nager.java:287)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.initializePK(ClassTable.java:569
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.preInitilize(ClassTable.java:226
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTables(RDBMSManager
>> .j
>>
>>> ava:2240)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTablesAndValidate(R
>> DB
>>
>>> MSManager.java:2401)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.execute(RDBMSManager.java
>>
>>
>> :2
>>
>>> 060)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$MgmtTransaction.execute(RDBMSManager.j
>> av
>>
>>> a:1933)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClasses(RDBMSManager.java:496)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClass(RDBMSManager.java:509)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSManager.java:
>>
>>
>> 82
>>
>>> 4)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.populateStrategyFields(StateManagerImpl.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:776)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.<init>(StateManagerImpl.java:579)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
>> st
>>
>>> enceManager.java:1045)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceMa
>> na
>>
>>> ger.java:1101)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentAll(AbstractPersistenc
>> eM
>>
>>> anager.java:1149)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping.CompletenessTest.localSetUp(CompletenessTest.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:80)
>>>
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:187)
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:203)
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:120
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:95)
>>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.MappingFactory.createMapping(MappingFactory.jav
>>
>>
>> a:
>>
>>> 115)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.AbstractMappingManager.getMapping(AbstractMapping
>> Ma
>>
>>> nager.java:287)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.initializePK(ClassTable.java:569
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.preInitilize(ClassTable.java:226
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTables(RDBMSManager
>> .j
>>
>>> ava:2240)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTablesAndValidate(R
>> DB
>>
>>> MSManager.java:2401)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.execute(RDBMSManager.java
>>
>>
>> :2
>>
>>> 060)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$MgmtTransaction.execute(RDBMSManager.j
>> av
>>
>>> a:1933)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClasses(RDBMSManager.java:496)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClass(RDBMSManager.java:509)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSManager.java:
>>
>>
>> 82
>>
>>> 4)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.populateStrategyFields(StateManagerImpl.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:776)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.<init>(StateManagerImpl.java:579)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
>> st
>>
>>> enceManager.java:1045)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceMa
>> na
>>
>>> ger.java:1101)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentAll(AbstractPersistenc
>> eM
>>
>>> anager.java:1149)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping.CompletenessTest.localSetUp(CompletenessTest.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:80)
>>>
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:187)
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:203)
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:120
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:95)
>>>>
>>>>> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.getDatastoreMap
>> pi
>>
>>> ngClass(AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.java:289)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.getDatastoreMap
>> pi
>>
>>> ng(AbstractRDBMSMappingManager.java:474)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.prepareDatastoreMapping(Single
>> Fi
>>
>>> eldMapping.java:78)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.<init>(SingleFieldMapping.ja
>>
>>
>> va
>>
>>> :50)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>
>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.LongMapping.<init>(LongMapping.java:41)
>>
>>>>>    at
>>
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>
>>>>> Method)
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
>> cc
>>
>>> essorImpl.java:39)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
>> tr
>>
>>> uctorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>
>>
>> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.MappingFactory.createMapping(MappingFactory.jav
>>
>>
>> a:
>>
>>> 102)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.mapping.AbstractMappingManager.getMapping(AbstractMapping
>> Ma
>>
>>> nager.java:287)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.initializePK(ClassTable.java:569
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.preInitilize(ClassTable.java:226
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTables(RDBMSManager
>> .j
>>
>>> ava:2240)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTablesAndValidate(R
>> DB
>>
>>> MSManager.java:2401)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.execute(RDBMSManager.java
>>
>>
>> :2
>>
>>> 060)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$MgmtTransaction.execute(RDBMSManager.j
>> av
>>
>>> a:1933)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClasses(RDBMSManager.java:496)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClass(RDBMSManager.java:509)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSManager.java:
>>
>>
>> 82
>>
>>> 4)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.populateStrategyFields(StateManagerImpl.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:776)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.<init>(StateManagerImpl.java:579)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
>> st
>>
>>> enceManager.java:1045)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceMa
>> na
>>
>>> ger.java:1101)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentAll(AbstractPersistenc
>> eM
>>
>>> anager.java:1149)
>>>
>>>>>    at
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>> org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping.CompletenessTest.localSetUp(CompletenessTest.
>> ja
>>
>>> va:80)
>>>
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:187)
>>>>>    at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:203)
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:120
>>
>>
>> )
>>
>>>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>>>> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:95)
>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> Michael Watzek                  Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
>>>>> mailto:mwa.tech@spree.de        Buelowstr. 66
>>>>> Tel.:  ++49/30/235 520 36       10783 Berlin - Germany
>>>>> Fax.:  ++49/30/217 520 12       http://www.spree.de/
>>>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Michael Watzek                  Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
>>> mailto:mwa.tech@spree.de        Buelowstr. 66
>>> Tel.:  ++49/30/235 520 36       10783 Berlin - Germany
>>> Fax.:  ++49/30/217 520 12       http://www.spree.de/
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 


-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Watzek                  Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
mailto:mwa.tech@spree.de        Buelowstr. 66
Tel.:  ++49/30/235 520 36       10783 Berlin - Germany
Fax.:  ++49/30/217 520 12       http://www.spree.de/
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mime
View raw message