db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: can't get latest JPOX build
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:39:27 GMT
Hi Michelle,

> I have the 10/7 JPOX enhancer, but the last build of jpox-latest.jar
> that I see at http://www.jpox.org/downloads/nightly/ is 9/28.

Sorry about that. Seems that I forgot to update the jdo2 api snapshot jar on
the server that it builds against, and consequently the nightly build
silently failed. It's now updated and I've just set the build process
running, so the JPOX jars will both be updated in the next few minutes.

As an aside, and the real reason why this process failed, is that we _still_
don't have jdo-2.0-api SNAPSHOT jars available on any Maven repo (and so the
JPOX project has to manually carry across its own hand-built jars).

I'm not quite sure why Apache can't get this sorted out since it should just
be a copy process on particular dates whenever Craig wants to release a new
snapshot to the world. Are either of the Brians looking at this still ?

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects - JPOX