db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Where to report a bug in JDO specification?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:26:45 GMT
Hi Marcin,

Thanks for filing this bug and providing the text patch. We will
evaluate this both for JDO 1.1 and JDO 2.0.

I am surprised that the I18NHelper would ever get the bootstrap class
loader passed as an argument. I thought that the bootstrap class
loader was used only for java.lang classes which (I thought) should
never be the class loader passed to the I18NHelper.

Do you also have the stack trace or can tell me exactly how the
bootstrap class loader got passed to I18NHelper? Or perhaps I

On Oct 6, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 11:23:23AM -0700, Craig Russell wrote:
>> You can file a bug report at the JDO JIRA.
> Done, JDO-178.
> Thanks for the pointer.
> regards,
> Marcin
> --
> Marcin Owsiany <marcin@owsiany.pl>              http://
> marcin.owsiany.pl/
> GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0
> 60F4 1216
> "Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
>                                                               --
> Unknown

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com