db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From e...@jpox.org
Subject RE: RETRY: Transient instance referencing a detached instance?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:30:08 GMT
With that change when the user call makePersistent on A having a reference to a
detached B(1), A will get replaced the reference to B(1) with B(2), instance
not detached. So far fine, but will the changes made on the detached B(1), get
reflected on the instance B(2) currently in cache?

I would say yes, the attachment would happen.