db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject I can't make the conference call this Fri
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:38:01 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry, but I will be on the road and unable to attend this week's conference
call.  I'll email any progress made this week.

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.