Hi Karan,

I'd suggest two things right off.

First, the outline for improving the web site to attract new users. You mentioned a couple of things that we could do, filling in some detail for your outline.

Second, maybe you could look at writing some new test cases for chapter 12. I think the "user associated objects" could be a good one to start with. Michelle is writing a "how to write a test case" and reviewing that document in preparation for the user associated objects might be a good collaboration.

Thanks,

Craig