db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <papa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit changes for JDO-146?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:33:45 GMT
Hi Matthew,

I'm usually extremely cautious about updates to the api20 project. As
soon as the update is available, implementations tracking the api
won't work any more until they update, which means that e.g. you can't
use the latest JPOX with the latest api.

So I usually give folks a couple of days for api20 changes, and
actively solicit feedback from the JPOX team.

Other projects are not nearly as important in terms of breaking other
things, so a day is fine.

This is just my opinion, though. Any others?

Craig