db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PersistenceManager UserObject
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:16:52 GMT
Hi Michael,
 I am thinking of a scenario where it can be used. Correct me if i am wrong.
 lets say a stateless session bean (Container managed transaction), has a
method
 method A(){
 // get the pm
 pm.setUserObject(new Object());
 B();
 pm.close();
}
 another session bean has
  method B(){
 //get pm
 pm.getUserObject(); //this should work
 }
 assuming that the same transaction got propagated to B(), should we be able
to get the UserObject, because the second session bean should also get the
same instance of pm as the first one.

--
Karan Malhi