db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My first test run -- 'splain me this, Lucy
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:52:40 GMT
Did you specify jdo.tck.identitytypes=applicationidentity in your
detach.conf file? Looks like that is the value set in the detach.conf file.
Either change the property in the detach.conf to
jdo.tck.identitytypes="applicationidentity
datastoreidentity" or run the command like below:

maven -Djdo.tck.cfglist="detach.conf"
-Djdo.tck.identitytypes="applicationidentity
datastoreidentity" runtck.jdori

Hope this helps.

--
Karan Malhi