db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject patches for maven console
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:58:07 GMT
Hi,

I am submitting the patches for the maven console issue. The solution is a
long one and some more goals can be extracted out of it to make it cleaner.
Meanwhile please test and review the patch and provide feedback.
The plugin.jelly patch has to be applied to ~/.maven/cache/maven-
console-plugin-1.1/plugin.jelly

This solution will require an entry in the README.txt file because after
checkout from repository, the user will have to apply the plugin.jelly patch
for the console to work properly.
Another solution is to copy the plugin.jelly contents and put them in
maven.xml in either tck20 or trunk. This way the console goal in the
maven.xml will override the one available in plugin.jelly. As a result, the
plugin.jelly patch would no longer be required.

PS: the patch for plugin.jelly is created using the linux diff command
because plugin.jelly was not part of the svn repository. I am not a very
heavy linux user and just know some basic commands on it. So , if there are
any switches or options available to create a more svn like patch, then let
me know please.

--
Karan Malhi