db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven console issue
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:57:47 GMT
Hi Craig,

My initial thought is also that it might have something to do with
collections. I was looking at the jelly script on how it tokenizes different
configuration values and stores them. I also ran maven in debug mode "maven
-X" and have a feeling that maven is pretty fond of putting [] delimiters
around a lot of stuff.

"Anyway, I'd look at the maven representation of the configurations and see
how the collection of configurations is wrapped and unwrapped."

Good idea

Thanks

--
Karan Malhi