db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error while sending attachments
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:17:54 GMT
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info. Actually the company.jpg is a much better diagram than
what i had submitted. I used Posiedon Community edition and my diagram did
not have fields and some other things were missing.

Could you generate the latest diagram for the
org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.companypackage?

--
Karan Malhi