db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: maven console issue
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:29:30 GMT
Hi Karan,

Just guessing here. The "[ ]" could be delimiters for an array or
collection. "Configurations" are a collection of file names and it
might just be that the reason the first time works is that a
collection with only one element is treated by maven as an element,
but a collection of collections isn't automatically unwrapped.
Anyway, I'd look at the maven representation of the configurations
and see how the collection of configurations is wrapped and unwrapped.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!