db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Testing persistent interfaces
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:59:16 GMT
Hi,

Here's the patch for the changes to test data.

And I've also added four configurations for the inheritance 1-4 using
the companyAllRelationships.xml test data.

Some of these throw exceptions due to JPOX not mapping the schema.

Erik, Andy,

Can you run these configurations and give us some feedback on the
errors? "Class "org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.company.Employee" has been
specified to use "subclass-table" inheritance strategy yet has at
least one field ("hradvisees") that is a Collection/Map. This is not
currently supported by JPOX."

Thanks,

Craig

On Sep 5, 2005, at 2:10 PM, Michael Bouschen wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> looks good!
>
> Two minors:
> - The patch file misses a newline at the end of the file which
> causes problems when applying the patch. Could you please check
> whether file companyNoRelationships.xml has a newline at the end?

I've added new lines to all the test data files.

> - Do we use upper case letters for names of constants? If yes you
> might want to change the name of factoryPropertyName and
> defaultFactoryClassName in class CompanyFactoryRegistry.

Yes. I've changed them to their upper case equivalents.

Craig