db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: My first test run -- 'splain me this, Lucy
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:03:17 GMT
Here's what I use for my conf file:

[d-usca14-133-145:jdo/trunk/tck20] clr% cat test/conf/clr.conf
jdo.tck.description = Test Stuff
jdo.tck.mapping.companyfactory=org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.company.CompanyFact
oryPersistentInterface
jdo.tck.classes =
org.apache.jdo.tck.transactions.GetRollbackOnlyReturnsFalseUntilSet
jdo.tck.testdata = org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/
companyNoRelationships.xml
jdo.tck.mapping = 0

Does this help?

Craig