db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 23, 9 am PDT
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:09:20 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, September 23  at 9 am PDT to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michael W)
Detached objects (Matthew)
Query tests (Michael, Michael)
Fieldtypes/metadata tests (Michelle)
Maven console issue (Karan)
Sequence tests status (Craig, Karan)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Other  issues and status (any and all)
Review of new or updated issues in JIRA, if time permits

Action Items from weeks past:

[Sep 2 2005]: We think it's a good idea to put a default maven goal into 
jdo/trunk that tells users what the structure is of the project. Add a 
maven goal that builds the JDO 2 stuff or the JDO 1 stuff. Is there a 
way to define a maven multi-project with a specific list of projects. 
Point users to the README and other important items. AI: Michelle file a 
JIRA issue. [Michael B. did some of this.  What do we still need?]

[Sep 2 2005]: Issue with logging: more and more directories with 
timestamp. Karan will see if it makes sense to automate the removal of 
old log directories.  [Is this issue dead?]

[Sep 2 2005]: The project needs a high level overview that tells new 
people what's current, what's the plan in more detail. [Are we more or 
less satisfied with what we have now?]

[Sep 2 2005]: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on 
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI: Craig 
write a ServerSide article.

[Aug 12 2005] AI: Craig to propose release of API20 and the entire 11 
release (API, RI, TCK). This generated a large response on the incubator 
alias.

[Aug 5 2005] AI Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions how 
to sync Apache and ibiblio.  Re: Brian Topping needs info on creating a 
maven package.

[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to 
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[July 29 2005] Is there any way to indicate from maven whether a set of 
configurations was successful? Not the way it's set up. AI: Michael file 
a JIRA on this. [Isn't this done??]

[July 29 2005] (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is 
working on.

[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has implemented 
and will check in.

[April 22 2005] AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T)

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
specification.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

-- Michelle


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message