db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run single TCK test?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:38:19 GMT
Hi Craig,

Here are some things which i do with the console.
1. To run the console:     maven -bo
-Djdo.tck.cfglist="inheritance1.conf"
-Djdo.tck.identitytypes="applicationidentity" console
2. This will show you the console prompt, something like
jdo2-tck 2.0-SNAPSHOT > [default]
3. If you want to run a goal, just type in the goal name,
runtck.jdori
4. if you want to change any property, just give the property name=value
pair(notice i am not using quotes around property values, something
which you have to do on the command line)
jdo.tck.cfglist=inheritance1.conf  inheritance2.conf
5. you can only set one property at a time.
6. if you want to see your current run configuration, i normally call
the setProps goal
7. to quit the console, just type quit.

--
Karan Singh