db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run single TCK test?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:29:09 GMT
Hi Mathew,

This is what the build goal looks like in tck20/maven.xml

    <goal name="build">
        <attainGoal name="default"/>
        <attainGoal name="setProps"/>
        <attainGoal name="privateInstallSchema"/>
        <attainGoal name="privateRuntck.jdori"/>
        <attainGoal name="result"/>
    </goal>

So you can see that the build goal calls privateInstallSchema.
 I think the tck20.build goal calls the build goals on all the projects
falling under the tck20 scope. (look at project.properties ). Do you
think it would be easier if we could have a property in maven called
jdo.tck.installschema=false.? Default of this property could be left to true

maven -bo -Djdo.tck.installschema=false tck20.build.

--
Karan Singh