db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Run single TCK test?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:09:00 GMT
Matthew T. Adams wrote:

>Yes, I only want to run installSchema once, unless I'm going to lunch or
>something while it runs.  I'd like to be able to build tck20, though,
>without running the installSchema target.  I'll look at adding that goal --
>is it one of the standard maven goals like multiproject:install-snapshot or
>something like that?

Do you mean you want to build tck20 with all of its dependencies,
without doing installSchema?  I'm not quite sure how you would do that
because the multiproject stuff seems to be set up to use the build goals
of the components and the tck20 build goal invokes installSchema.  But
Michael Bouschen is the expert on multiproject.

If you just want to recompile and enhance prior to running a test, in
tck20 maven runtck.jdori will do that (without installing the schema).
You may use the appropriate flags to reduce the number of configurations
that are run.

-- Michelle