db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA and svn commit
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:05:46 GMT
Hi Michael,

Looks like this is a bug reported in February. It was fixed in June.
I guess the link which should have been generated should have been

The value for rev should have been the revision number instead of the
file path.

You can click on the link below to learn more about the issue:

Hope this helps.

Michael Bouschen wrote:

> Hi,
> a JIRA issue gets automatically updated with the svn commits if the
> svn commit message starts with a the JIRA issue number (e.g JDO-139).
> You see the commits in the JIRA issue if you click the 'All'- or
> 'Subversion Commits'-link below the description window:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-139?page=all
> The 'Files changed' lists all the changes. But I get an exception when
> clicking the link for a changed file:
> An Exception Has Occurred
> An illegal value
> ("/incubator/jdo/trunk/tck20/test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/transactions/Rollback.java")

> was passed as a parameter.
> Any idea?
> Regards Michael

Karan Singh