db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA and svn commit
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:05:46 GMT
Hi Michael,

Looks like this is a bug reported in February. It was fixed in June.
I guess the link which should have been generated should have been
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=290570

The value for rev should have been the revision number instead of the
file path.

You can click on the link below to learn more about the issue:
http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SVN-18

Hope this helps.

--
Karan Singh