db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Issue 132: Factory Sequences
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:45:34 GMT
1. Remove factory-class from the metadata. It's too much work for this
late in the project. All sequences would be implemented by the JDO vendor.
+1
    "I wouldn't mind having the sequence-property elements as you
describe, and standardizing the semantics of those that are most likely
to be needed, e.g.   InitialValue, Increment. "
+1

--
Karan Singh