db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Discussion of Issues
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:59:29 GMT
Hi,

We now have a JIRA notification scheme in place which sends email to
this alias when a change has been made to a JIRA issue. From now on, we
should conduct more of our discussion via JIRA.  Once we determine that
there is an issue that potentially involves a change to the repository,
we should enter a JIRA issue.  After that, all discussion should take
place as comments on the JIRA.  A comment triggers email to this alias,
so everyone can read your comment and in turn respond with a comment on
the JIRA. This leaves an easily reviewed threaded record of the
discussion of an issue.

Thanks,
Michelle