db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Patch for review: changes in top level maven.xml
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:56:37 GMT
Hi,

I looked into adding goals to clean and build jdo11 and jdo20 projects
to the maven.xml in trunk. You find a patch for review attached.

I added the following goals:
  jdo11.build - builds all JDO1 projects
  jdo11.clean - cleans all JDO1 projects
  jdo20.build - builds all JDO2 projects
  jdo20.clean - cleans all JDO2 projects
  tck20.build - builds tck20 and dependent JDO2 projects
  tck20.clean - cleans tck20 and dependent JDO2 projects
  help - printing the above as help text, this is the default goal

I also looked for a solution for the problem that maven
multiproject:clean fails if the jars of dependend projects are not
available. I found a solution in the mail archive of the 'Maven User
List'. It redefines the goal multiproject:clean. I copied the solution
in the maven.xml in trunk and it works perfect. You find it in the
attached patch file.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin