db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 16, 9 am PDT
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:53:23 GMT
  Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, September 16  at 9 am PDT to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michael W)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Detached objects (Matthew)
Query tests (Michael, Michael)
Sequence tests (Karan)
Other  issues and status (any and all)
Review of new or updated issues in JIRA, if time permits

Action Items from weeks past:

[Sep 2 2005]: Issue with logging: more and more directories with 
timestamp. Karan will see if it makes sense to automate the removal of 
old log directories. 

[Sep 2 2005]: The project needs a high level overview that tells new 
people what's current, what's the plan in more detail.

[Sep 2 2005]: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on 
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI: Craig 
write a ServerSide article.

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-131 Property to turn off cleanup after test. Karan 
Malhi will take a look. Done

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-130 Wrong instance returned from Employee Insurance 
should be fixed. But 1-1 relationship test still fails. AI: Karan Malhi. 
Done, issue closed

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-127 Circular references are not stored properly. Andy 
says it's a JPOX issue, should be fixed. Karan Malhi to verify. Done, 
issue closed

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-128 JPOX issue should be fixed. AI Karan Malhi to 
verify. Done

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-121 ADPG_IDX is not a column AI Michelle to send email 
summarizing the issue Done by Craig

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-109 Should be closed. AI: Craig to close. Closed.

[Aug 26 2005] AI: Company model to test persistent interface instance 
creation and persistent abstract class instance creation 
(pm.newInstance(PersistenceCapable.class). AI: Craig add a new entry to 
the TechnologyCompatibilityKit table and a new page for the function 
description. Done. Looking for feedback (thanks, Michael) Done. 

[Aug 26 2005] AI Brian McCallister (because he isn't on the conference 
call). [Aug 26 2005]  The catalog and schema attribute overrides are not 
mentioned for the package element. Spec update required. AI Craig. In 
progress. Done. Sent spec update.

[Aug 12 2005] AI: Craig to propose release of API20 and the entire 11 
release (API, RI, TCK). This generated a large response on the incubator 
alias.

[Aug 5 2005] AI Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions how 
to sync Apache and ibiblio.  Re: Brian Topping needs info on creating a 
maven package.

[Aug 5 2005] AI: Karan: Issue with maven: renaming JPOX releases to 
SNAPSHOT. Need to update the README file and project.xml file. Done

[Aug 5 2005] AI: Geoff look into alternative ways to get this project. 
Re: Maven needs to checkout files from netbeans, not documented well. Done

[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to 
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[July 29 2005] Inheritance proposal sent around by Michael. Needs to be 
reviewed. 5 inheritance strategies. AI: Craig forward proposal to expert 
group. Done

[July 29 2005] Is there any way to indicate from maven whether a set of 
configurations was successful? Not the way it's set up. AI: Michael file 
a JIRA on this.

[July 29 2005] (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is 
working on.

[July 22 2005] ? We need to enhance the DeepEquality class to allow 
reporting of the difference reported. This will allow easier debugging 
of mapping issues. Craig filed JIRA issue 109 on this.

[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has implemented 
and will check in.

[April 22 2005] AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T)

[May 20 2005] AI: Craig file JIRA bug and fix this. Can test cases rely
on JDOHelper for state interrogation of non-binary-compatibility
classes? Yes, but the  JDO 2.0 JDOImplHelper class has not implemented
the functionality yet.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
specification.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

-- Michelle

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message