db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: test template
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:28:16 GMT
Hi Karan,

Karan Malhi wrote:

>Hi Michelle,
>
>>From my experience in training, this is what i think will get the point across fastest.

>1. Have a stripped down version (like you mentioned.)
>2. A  step by step tutorial which uses an real assertion and shows how to write a test
case and test it with maven. The developer would literally be seeing the results while learning
and does not have to figure out stuff on their own. This can be used in combination with the
stripped down version.
>3. A heavily annotated version (like you mentioned).

This sounds good.

>The above model will cater to all types of audience.
>
>Let me know if you need any help

Actually, yes...
I will prepare the stripped down template and step-by-step
instructions.  It would be great if you could turn the instructions into
a tutorial based on a real example.  Somebody can do the heavily
annotated version a little later.

-- Michelle

>Karan Singh
>Senior Technical Consultant
>Learnquest

to you. Everybody should not be allowed to change the template. I would like to see a Test
Case example/sample code in the .java file.