db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: test template
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:23:37 GMT
Hi Karan,

Thanks for your comments.  I wonder if it makes sense to have two
different items - a really stripped down template for fast editing AND a
heavily annotated working example?

-- Michelle

Karan Malhi wrote:

>Hi Michelle,
>
>This is nice!!. I feel that the template changes should be made by submitting changes/suggestions
to you. Everybody should not be allowed to change the template. I would like to see a Test
Case example/sample code in the .java file.