db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO-135
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:10:16 GMT
Umm, I think I can explain that, sort of...  Yesterday there were three
bugs against "unknown" component.  One was logged by Olav Sandstaa, two
by me.  Today they are gone.  I guess JIRA must throw out bugs that have
no component???  It doesn't seem right, but I don't know what else to think

I have just added a new component called "site and infrastructure"
against which to log bugs that do not apply to any of the code
components.  I will re-enter my two bugs against that component.  Olav,
please re-enter yours if you get a chance.

-- Michelle