db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: error while sending attachments
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:16:49 GMT
Hi Karan,

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the info. Actually the company.jpg is a much better diagram than
> what i had submitted. I used Posiedon Community edition and my diagram did
> not have fields and some other things were missing.
>
> Could you generate the latest diagram for the
> org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.companypackage?

please have a look at the file company.jpg as checked in under
trunk/tck20/test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company. I think it
describes the current version of the persistence capable classes. It
does not include the persistent interfaces and the company factories,
since this would overload the diagram. If we think there should be an
UML diagram for the interfaces and the factories, we should add a new one.

Regards Michael