db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: error while sending attachments
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:09:06 GMT
Hi Karan Singh,

AFAIK you cannot send jar files either to the mailing list. Actually I
did not see any file attached to your email :-).

There is a company model UML diagram on the JDO wiki:
   http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/CompanyModelUml

This is a copy of the file company.jpg from the repository (you find it
under trunk/tck20/test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company). The wiki
version might not reflect the latest version, because I might missed to
update the wiki when I changed the repository.

Maybe the issue is that the CompanyModelUml wiki page is not easy not
find. It is linked from the XMLMetadata page. Here is the path:
FrontPage -> TechnologyCompatibilityKit -> XMLMetadata -> CompanyModelUml.

Regards Michael

> Hi Michelle,
>
> I have attached the UML diagram for the company pacakge. could you
> publish this to the wiki/incubator website. The file (a jpg image file)
> is in the CompanyPackageOverview.jar file . The reason i put in the jar
> is because when i try to send an image file of the UML diagram of the
> company package I get an email  saying that i cannot send file of size
> greater than 100kb. So i zipped the file and tried to send it again,
> and  i got another email saying that i cannot send .zip files. So i have
> jarred it up.

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin