db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject error while sending attachments
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:28:54 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I have attached the UML diagram for the company pacakge. could you
publish this to the wiki/incubator website. The file (a jpg image file)
is in the CompanyPackageOverview.jar file . The reason i put in the jar
is because when i try to send an image file of the UML diagram of the
company package I get an email  saying that i cannot send file of size
greater than 100kb. So i zipped the file and tried to send it again,
and  i got another email saying that i cannot send .zip files. So i have
jarred it up.

Karan Singh