db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 9, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:26:23 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I may not be able to dial in today (because of the training assignment i
am in). The following issues were assigned to me and i have added my
comments
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-131 Property to turn off cleanup after test. Karan
Malhi will take a look. -- NOT DONE YET, I AM STILL TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
THE WAY TESTS ARE DESIGNED AND HOW MAVEN RUNS THEM (because of lack of
maven knowledge) . IF IT IS VERY URGENT, PLEASE ASSIGN IT TO SOMEBODY
BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET IT DONE UNTIL NEXT WEEK.
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-130 Wrong instance returned from Employee Insurance
should be fixed. But 1-1 relationship test still fails. AI: Karan Malhi.
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-127 Circular references are not stored properly. Andy
says it's a JPOX issue, should be fixed. Karan Malhi to verify.  -- TEST
PASSES
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-128 JPOX issue should be fixed. AI Karan Malhi to
verify. -- TEST PASSES

[Aug 5 2005] AI: Karan: Issue with maven: renaming JPOX releases to
SNAPSHOT. Need to update the README file and project.xml file. [Aug 5
2005] AI: Geoff look into alternative ways to get this project. Re:
Maven needs to checkout files from netbeans, not documented well. --
THESE FILES ARE UPDATED ALREADY

--
Karan Singh