db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sep 9, 9 am PDT
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:19:37 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, September 9  at 9 am PDT to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michael W)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Detached objects (Matthew)
Other  issues and status (any and all)
Review of open issues in JIRA, if time permits

<>Action Items from weeks past:

[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-131 Property to turn off cleanup after test. Karan 
Malhi will take a look.
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-130 Wrong instance returned from Employee Insurance 
should be fixed. But 1-1 relationship test still fails. AI: Karan Malhi. 
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-127 Circular references are not stored properly. Andy 
says it's a JPOX issue, should be fixed. Karan Malhi to verify.
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-128 JPOX issue should be fixed. AI Karan Malhi to verify.
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-121 ADPG_IDX is not a column AI Michelle to send email 
summarizing the issue
[Sep 2 2005]: JDO-109 Should be closed. AI: Craig to close.

[Aug 26 2005] AI: Company model to test persistent interface instance 
creation and persistent abstract class instance creation 
(pm.newInstance(PersistenceCapable.class). AI: Craig add a new entry to 
the TechnologyCompatibilityKit table and a new page for the function 
description. Done. Looking for feedback (thanks, Michael)

[Aug 26 2005] AI Brian McCallister (because he isn't on the conference 
call). 
[Aug 26 2005]  The catalog and schema attribute overrides are not 
mentioned for the package element. Spec update required. AI Craig. In 
progress.

[Aug 12 2005] AI: Craig to propose release of API20 and the entire 11 
release (API, RI, TCK). This generated a large response on the incubator 
alias. 

[Aug 5 2005] AI Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions how 
to sync Apache and ibiblio.  Re: Brian Topping needs info on creating a 
maven package.

[Aug 5 2005] AI: Karan: Issue with maven: renaming JPOX releases to 
SNAPSHOT. Need to update the README file and project.xml file. [Aug 5 
2005] AI: Geoff look into alternative ways to get this project. Re: 
Maven needs to checkout files from netbeans, not documented well.

[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to 
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[July 29 2005] Inheritance proposal sent around by Michael. Needs to be 
reviewed. 5 inheritance strategies. AI: Craig forward proposal to expert 
group.

[July 29 2005] Is there any way to indicate from maven whether a set of 
configurations was successful? Not the way it's set up. AI: Michael file 
a JIRA on this.

[July 29 2005] (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is 
working on.

[July 22 2005] ? We need to enhance the DeepEquality class to allow 
reporting of the difference reported. This will allow easier debugging 
of mapping issues. Craig filed JIRA issue 109 on this.

[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has implemented 
and will check in.

[April 22 2005] AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T)

[May 20 2005] AI: Craig file JIRA bug and fix this. Can test cases rely
on JDOHelper for state interrogation of non-binary-compatibility
classes? Yes, but the  JDO 2.0 JDOImplHelper class has not implemented
the functionality yet.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
specification.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

-- Michelle


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message