db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javadoc
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:47:41 GMT
Hi Craig,

The first thing i would like to suggest is a quick How-To. How to run
tests, how and when to run tests offline, what are the various
configuration files and their significance, when do you need to invoke
installSchema, how to see generated sql and logging information, how to
integrate an IDE using mevenide, what is the current focus of the main
committers of the project. The goal of this document is that people
should be able to read this How-To/First-Steps document and immediately
get a feel of the project and not search for basic information about
maven or about the project itself. Even though i myself am not clear on
so many things in this project, i guess have such a document and an
active contribution to its development will definitely attract more
developers.

--
Karan Singh