db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javadoc
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:02:03 GMT
What about the documentation on the incubator.apache.org/jdo website.
Maven could generate a lot of stuff for that too. Could we think about
moving some stuff from the wiki to the documentation on the incubator
site. The reason is that there is a lot of good information on the wiki,
but some of the links are orphaned and many other pages are really hard
to find (it was very difficult for me in the beginning).

--
Karan Singh