db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: patch for review: updates to dtd, xsd
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:31:27 GMT
Hi Michelle,

you are right!

I wonder if the example in section 18.7 has a bug concerning the table
attribute in the join element. Section 18.8 specifies:

"For join elements nested inside field elements, the table attribute is
not allowed. The table attribute from the field element specifies the
table to which the join applies."

This reads as if the table attribute must be specified on the field
element, right?

Regards,
Michael