db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Spurious executable file property in svn repository
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:43:35 GMT
Hi Michael,

Craig and I made a first pass at adding the subversion wiki page
information to the jdo site on Friday.  It needs work, but it's a
start.  I was planning to continue that process, but if you would like
to do it, it's fine with me.  Whatever.

On Windows (NTFS), executable is on by default for new files.  The
problem we had is that cygwin svn used that information to set
svn:executable on the files.  I put information on how to change Windows
file permissions in the last paragraph of the subversion wiki page. You
check a box so that the default permissions get propogated to all child
directories of the directory whose permissions you modify.

-- Michelle