db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Testing persistent interfaces
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:10:10 GMT
Hi Craig,

looks good!

Two minors:
- The patch file misses a newline at the end of the file which causes
problems when applying the patch. Could you please check whether file
companyNoRelationships.xml has a newline at the end?
- Do we use upper case letters for names of constants? If yes you might
want to change the name of factoryPropertyName and
defaultFactoryClassName in class CompanyFactoryRegistry.

Regards Michael