db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Spurious executable file property in svn repository
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:48:32 GMT
Hi,

some more remarks about the Subversion Win32 version:
- The windows version stores configuration files under
   C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Subversion.
The cygwin version stores these files under ~/.subversion.
After switching to the windows version I could not check in, because of
an authorization failure when accessing svn.apache.org. I could fix this
by copying the file servers and the directory auth to the windows location.
- The windows version uses the backslash as the path separator when
displaying file names, e.g. in the output of svn status. You cannot just
copy and paste this file name to another svn command (e.g. svn diff)
when running from within a bash (the the bash requires slashes). You
need to enclose the file name into double quotes.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin