db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing persistent interfaces
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 02:12:42 GMT
Hi Craig,

_the wiki still shows the following :_

is changed to become

  <bean id="company1" class="org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.company.CompanyFactoryImpl"
        factory-method="newCompany">

_
Whereas your previous email mentioned that the above should now be_

  is changed to become
  {{{
-   *<bean id="company1" class="org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.company.CompanyFactoryImpl"*
+     <bean id="company1" factory-bean="companyFactory"
-         factory-method="newCompany">
+             factory-method="newCompany">

Craig Russell wrote

--
Karan Singh