db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generated sql
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:09:04 GMT
These properties can be found on the following url :
http://www.jpox.org/docs/1_1/logging.html
According to the jpox website, we have to set these properties in the
log4j.properties file. There is one property which i found
"JPOX.RDBMS.SQL" , which would display the generated sql. But, i dont
know how to integrate this with the SimpleLog we are using in maven.

--
Karan Singh