db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .conf files -- jdo.tck.mapping property
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:55:42 GMT
Thanks Craig,

Please verify if i am correct. I will just take one example of
Company1-1Relationships.conf. If i change the value of jdo.tck.mapping=2
then it would run the CompletenessTest using schema2.sql and also
package-derby2.orm.
and the test should pass. Which basically means that when i run a test
for a particular configuration, i should actually be running 5 tests for
one xxx.conf file. Is that correct?

--
Karan Singh