db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Spurious executable file property in svn repository
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:58:55 GMT
Hi Michelle,

[...]

>> I installed the Subversion 1.2.3 Win32 binaries as you suggested and
>> it works fine. I decided to remove the subversion component from my
>> cvgwin installation instead of renaming the svn executable. I'm not
>> sure whether svn comes with dlls which also need to be renamed.
>

> I'm sure this is the right approach.  If I really understood how to use
> that cygwin installer, I'd do it too :-)

Here is what I did:
I called the cygwin setup. This opens the "Cygwin Setup - Select
Packages" window. The left most column includes a category called Devel.
Clicking the plus sign shows the packages from this category including
two subversion packages at the end. The third column show the status, I
assume it is "Keep". I clicked "Keep" until it became "Uninstall" for
both subversion packages. Then I clicked the Next button at the end of
the window and followed the dialog.

I hope this helps.

Regards Michael

[...]