db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: javadoc
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:29:17 GMT
Hi Karan,

I think it makes sense to migrate some of the wiki information to the
jdo site. We start with discussions on the wiki but once the
information has stabilized, it should be moved to the site.

We looked at having Maven generate the site but it only does part of
the job and there is a bunch of stuff that isn't very interesting.

I know we need to improve the site; it would be great if you as a
newcomer to the project could suggest specific things to do.

Thanks,

Craig

On Sep 7, 2005, at 1:02 PM, karan malhi wrote:

> What about the documentation on the incubator.apache.org/jdo
> website. Maven could generate a lot of stuff for that too. Could we
> think about moving some stuff from the wiki to the documentation on
> the incubator site. The reason is that there is a lot of good
> information on the wiki, but some of the links are orphaned and
> many other pages are really hard to find (it was very difficult for
> me in the beginning).
>
> Craig Russell wrote:
>

>> Good idea. Javadoc for api packages is an important part of the
>> functionality.
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> On Sep 7, 2005, at 11:30 AM, Michael Bouschen wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Michelle,

>>> Yes, I think this makes sense for the api11 and api20.
>>>
>>> Regards Michael

>>> --
>>> Michael Bouschen        Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
>>> mailto:mbo.tech@spree.de    http://www.tech.spree.de/
>>> Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33        Buelowstr. 66            Fax.:+
>>> +49/30/2175 2012        D-10783 Berlin
>>>

>> Craig Russell

>> jdo
>>
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com