db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: anything i could do
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:57:12 GMT
Hi Karan,

I'd suggest two things right off.

First, the outline for improving the web site to attract new users.
You mentioned a couple of things that we could do, filling in some
detail for your outline.

Second, maybe you could look at writing some new test cases for
chapter 12. I think the "user associated objects" could be a good one
to start with. Michelle is writing a "how to write a test case" and
reviewing that document in preparation for the user associated
objects might be a good collaboration.

On Sep 12, 2005, at 3:13 PM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> Hi Craig,
> Whatever action items were assigned to me, i have completed them.
> Is there
> any other area i could contribute in the project? If you could suggest
> something, that would help
> --
> Karan Malhi

Craig Russell