db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Commit changes for JDO-146?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:15:53 GMT
Hi Craig, Matthew,

> I'm usually extremely cautious about updates to the api20 project. As
> soon as the update is available, implementations tracking the api
> won't work any more until they update, which means that e.g. you can't
> use the latest JPOX with the latest api.

JPOX (since maybe Friday last week) contains the PM/PMF methods
get/setDetachAllOnCommit and consequently you should be ok to commit your
changes. JPOX doesn't currently implement the functionality behind
detach-all-on-commit but this shouldn't hold up the API updates and any unit
test writing for it.

--
Andy