db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDO-135
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:46:34 GMT
> Umm, I think I can explain that, sort of...  Yesterday there were three
> bugs against "unknown" component.  One was logged by Olav Sandstaa, two
> by me.  Today they are gone.  I guess JIRA must throw out bugs that have
> no component???  It doesn't seem right, but I don't know what else to think

Michelle,
why re-enter them ? (I see you already have, but thought i'd mention it
anyway)

The (original) issues are there still, you just need to set your JIRA filter.
Go to http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630
and you'll see some items under "No Component". These should be moved into the
Components you want them in (or deleted, now that you have dups!)

--
Andy