db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: connection pool settings for c3p0
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:18:25 GMT
Hi,

It might be worthwhile looking at the JDO_Test method where the PMF
is acquired. Perhaps a static Map that holds the PMF between tests
would work. The thing to watch for is to make sure that the PMF
that's cached fully meets the requirements of the Properties/Map that
is being used. There is some logic there.

I think that for most cases in the tck, the identical Properties is
being passed in and maybe all we need is to have JDO_Test make a copy
of the PMF properties and a reference to the PMF and if the
properties matches the cached Properties, return the cached PMF.

We need to make sure that this doesn't interfere with the PMF that
uses a different Properties by design.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com