db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Jdo Wiki] Update of "LoggingDetails" by CraigRussell
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:27:17 GMT
Hi Michael,

I might have gotten carried away in editing the page. But I thought
the page should be self-consistent with the terms. I looked at one of
the Apache pages and it was all consistently commons-logging so I
tried to make all the references in this page to commons-logging.

I see from your references below that different authors had different
ideas as to the right name. :-(

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com